The Prodigy recliners merge together comfort, function and contemporary styling. With a subtle curved arm, rich topstitching details, and tailored tufting, the recliners are both elegant and comfortable. Offering limitless customization, the Prodigy recliners conform to your body, creating ultimate ergonomic experience. Available in two seat widths, the Prodigy (19" seat width) and Prodigy II (21" seat width) combine multiple densities of foam in the seat and back, to ensure an ergonomic seating experience. The chaise styling supports the body in a reclined position, while the power headrest perfectly positions your head for watching TV in the fully reclined position. The Prodigy and Prodigy II are available with the unique functions of either a wall hugger or swivel glider recliner for maximized convenience.
- Single top stitching for a clean and tailored finish (on leather and select fabrics)
- Elegant black base
- All Palliser frames are constructed from engineered wood products, hardwood or softwood; joints are pinned and glued for uniformity and strength.
- Tight seat cushions are engineered using multiple densities of high-resiliency, contour-cut foam for a perfect ergonomic seating experience
- Tight back cushions are engineered using multiple densities of contour-cut foam for a perfect ergonomic experience
- Back suspension features 100% premium elastic webbing to provide consistent comfort and support
- Seat suspension features interwoven 100% premium elastic webbing, engineered to provide consistent comfort and endurance
- Power recline and power headrests operated by a brushed metal power switch with integrated USB charging
Covers Available in
- All Palliser Leathers, All Palliser Fabrics
Price is in starting grade.