Its slim profile arm pillows give Denali an understated silhouette, allowing the unique stitching details on the interior back to command attention. Underlying the bold design are semi-attached, blown-fibre back cushions offering abundant support. An extended footrest offers additional support when lounging or watching television in a fully reclined position.
The Denali is available in either power or manual recline and a variety of unique comfort functions for maximized convenience including a rocking function, swivel, swivel glider, wall hugger and lift, which allows gentle ease from a sitting to a standing position, while reducing strain on joints. Denali's medium-scale sizing and uncluttered aesthetic complement both transitional and contemporary designs, making it a natural addition to any living space.
- Hidden plastic glides integrated into the base
- Double top stitching for a luxurious and tailored finish (on leather and select fabrics)
- All Palliser frames are constructed from engineered wood products, hardwood or softwood; joints are pinned and glued for uniformity and strength.
- Attached seat cushions feature a high-resiliency, high density foam core with a polyester wrap
- Semi-attached back cushions feature a fibre filling, blown into channels to prevent shifting and provide pillow-soft comfort
- Back suspension features sinuous springs to provide premium comfort and support
- Seat suspension features heavy gauge sinuous springs, engineered to provide premium comfort and endurance
- Manual recline with self-covered outside handle
- Power recline with a two button power toggle switch, Power recline and lift with a hand held, soft touch wand on lift chairs
Covers Available in
- All Palliser Leathers, All Palliser Fabrics
Pricing is in starting grade.