The clean-lined Banff collection was designed to offer ergonomic comfort. Inspired by Scandinavian design, it features refined top-stitching details throughout, highlighting the contemporary appeal. A sophisticated pull on the back cushion disperses padding and comfort through the multi-density foam seat and back cushions, accentuating the ergo-nomic design.
The bucket seat design offers ergonomic support, with multi-density foam at its core to provide years of seating enjoyment. The Banff's contemporary profile is offset by graceful, curving arms, giving this European-inspired recliner a serene elegance.
The Banff is available in a variety of unique comfort functions for maximized convenience including a rocking function, swivel glider and wall hugger. A perfect blend of simplicity and polish, it is an ideal choice for both transitional and modern interiors.
- Single top stitching for a clean and tailored finish (on leather and select fabrics)
- Elegant espresso base
- Tight seat cushions are engineered using multiple densities of high-resiliency, contour-cut foam for a perfect ergonomic seating experience
- Tight back cushions are engineered using multiple densities of contour-cut foam for a perfect ergonomic experience
- Back suspension features 100% premium elastic webbing to provide consistent comfort and support
- Seat suspension features interwoven 100% premium elastic webbing, engineered to provide consistent comfort and endurance
- Manual recline with discreetly hidden inside handle, located between the arm and the seat cushion
- Power recline with a discreet touch control button switch, located between the arm and the seat cushion
Covers Available in
- All Palliser Leathers, All Palliser Fabrics
Pricing is in starting grade.